Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's odd how time changes many things....

Before I moved into my apartment, I had this illusion that things were gonna be like Sex&theCity, each of us with our prospective roles; things didn't turn out like that at all and now I am moving out right after finals this semester. I hope I learned a few things at least, like, 1. Boys should never come before friends, EVER. 2. Communication is key to a healthy relationship. 3. Some people aren't meant to remain friends for various reasons. 4. People are too selfish (myself, at times, inlcuded) In the end, I can't wait to live in a place where there is peace and trust and I know I will find that with Kelly and Mike.
I hope my roommmates also learn from this experience and, in time, gain better perspectives of everyone's views of the various situations that engulfed our home as well as find peace in whatever path they take.

No comments: